Friday, January 8, 2010

After

Well, I'm safely home from my first chemo treatment. Of course the next few days could tell a different tale, but for today and tonight, I am feeling fine. I was impressed with the team in the infusion center and found the experience to be interesting and without stress.

Cary accompanied me. Bobbie and her friend, Donna, showed up about lunch time and took Cary out to lunch. I managed to doze a while until they returned with my lunch. Cary prepared a good supper tonight after we got home and I enjoyed that also. Although, I've developed a case of hiccups!

I am taking the anti nausea med because I understand it is easier to get ahead of it, than try to catch up.

I am about 2/3 through "Stones to Schools" by Greg Mortenson. I hope everyone will make an effort to read it. I truly believe his work is Jehovah "breathed" and blessed by Him. There are too many "coincidences" that come together to help the Central Asia Institute to build schools for Jehovah's hands not to be on it.

Love to all,
Linda Gail

1 comment:

  1. I just went by to check on Mom and she is in bed. Daddy said she's very tired. Please pray for the effects of chemo to be minimal.

    ReplyDelete