Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bomber Hats

Our day together was pretty successful. Both girls now have really cute bomber hats. They are made from the wool sweaters we felted and are lined with them also, which makes them warm enough to make it through a real northeaster comfortably. How often they will wear them here in sunny Florida is anyone's guess. I expect they will both wear them to school at least one day to show them off. It was a good experience, though, and instructive in how to recycle and use something that perhaps had been discarded.

I have lost the keyboard on my pc so am writing from my laptop. If I hadn't already downloaded the picture I took of the girls in their hats, I would load it for you all to see. Perhaps if I get time later I can load them onto a thumb drive and put at least one photo up.

Today is Sunday. I wish each of you a restful, peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment